Invoicing address for e-invoices
Business ID: 1052535-3
VAT number: FI10525353
Invoicing address/party identification number: 003710525353
Operator code: 003708599126
E-invoicing operator: Liaison Technologies
Please use the above-mentioned e-invoicing address and operator code for routing your invoices.
Purchase invoices via e-mail
The invoice can also be sent in PDF format by e-mail to: fennoa.FI.P.124808-7(at)docinbound.com
- The invoice is sent as an attached file.
- You can send multiple invoices in a single e-mail, if each invoice is attached as separate file. All files must have a different name.
- The invoice attachments must be attached to the same pdf file as the invoice itself.
- PDF files must not be locked or password protected.
- Allowed characters in the attachment name are common characters, a-z, A-Z, 0-9. Do not use special characters to name the attachments.
Paper invoice via post
If you are unable to send invoice via e-mail, you can send it as a paper invoice to: Sámediggi/Saamelaiskäräjät, PL 57273, 01051 LASKUT
Reward invoices from companies (with business ID) can be sent electronically as an e-invoice.
More information about e-invoicing
+358 10 839 3130
Reward and travel invoices
Without business ID, reward and travel invoices are made to the Sámi Parliament via M2 travel invoice program. You can get more detailed instructions from your contact person from the Sámi Parliament.
The personal data form can be filled out electronically at:
You can send a secure email to the Sámi Parliament’s financial office talous(at)samediggi.fi via the following address:
Via a secure email, you can send, for example, a personal information form or a tax card in pdf-format securely.
- Personal data form
Processing of personal data
Maintenance of personal and employment information is part of the process of calculating salaries in the Economy office. The data subjects have the right to obtain information on the processing of their personal data.